Bike Walk Hanover is an advocacy group made up of local citizens whom are passionate about biking, running, walking and active transport in Hanover County, Virginia. Our mission is to create a safer, inclusive, connected community, and support active lifestyles across Hanover.
What we do:
- Seek to enhance alternative transportation options within the County, educate citizens about the health and lifestyle benefits of a viable pedestrian and bicycle circulation system, and identify opportunities to improve the pedestrian and bicycle routes within Hanover County.
- Build community and political support for a network of separated bike and pedestrian infrastructure by engaging local decision makers in our vision to connect people from where they live to where they work, play, learn, and shop
- Adopt recommendations of the Bicycle and Pedestrian Engagement Committee
- Support local advocacy programs such as Sports Backer’s Bike Walk RVA
Ways to get involved:
- Join us for one of our events or become one of our advocates
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram